muppetman28

Re: Missing Higs unit at the farm...

Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:20 am

Last week I made a new save game and to my surprise the game just worked fine again. So for anyone having this problem, make sure you've got the latest update and just make a new save game, that's the only way it's possible right now.

Calrissian

Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:34 pm

Hi
Thanks for your info.

But with a new safe game you have to start from the beginning? Or can you create a new safe game during a game?

I will try it and give feedback.

Calrissian

Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:08 pm

As expected, a new safe game will start the game from beginning. That's not a solution for me (my wife). She's stuck at about 75% of the game and she don't want to play it again from start. (And there's still the risk, it could happen again...even with a new start.)

So, Crytek....I really want a fix, which helps us DURING A GAME!!! Why is this so difficult? In the save games, all parameters of the games are saved. The patch should fix the bug of the game AND of course fix all faulty or missing parameters in the already stored safe game data.
So, if you load the game with the installed patch, it will first fix the save games and then continue in a stable state where you last left the game.

If Crytek is not able (or willing) to do this, this was my last Crytek game I ever bought.

renton007

Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:58 pm

i restarted my game and it seems to be working now
thanks

toda29

Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:19 am

BS! I liked the game, but dont wanna start all over again. There are bugs in all games, but a little patch will fix them. First time ever i have to start from beginning to get the effect of a patch. F this! Crap game

Return to “Support”