CCJ261

Wont display on Oculus

Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:11 am

Inside the Oculus headset it just says sorry please wait this is taking longer than normal check your monitor. But the game is playing fine on the monitor and sound is coming thought the headset not sure what todo.

I have and Intel Core i7 6700k CPU
Nvidia GTX 1080 GPU ang 16gb of ram .

Cry_Volty

Re: Wont display on Oculus

Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:17 am

Have you already tried to re-install the game and for how long where you waiting? We got reports with The Climb that players just had to wait for several minutes and after the initial launch of the game, it was running fine the next time they booted it. Make also sure that you don't have too many unnecessary tabs/apps open on your system.

Cheers
Basti
Community Manager - Robinson: The Journey

Tiaanf

Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:06 pm

Hi , I've also recently bought the game. Very excited. But soon realized it doesn't work. Can you please assist. I've re-installed the game, reinstalled Oculus Home and drivers. I'm getting the screen of the game on my monitor plus head tracking but not in the Oculus Dk2 headset. Please help. It would be a huge disappointment if it doesn't work because its a Dk2, even though you created the game with the DK2 unit. Is there some work around. I did also wait for almost an hour like mentioned above. But nothing is happening.

Please help.
Tiaan

MathieuDrouin

Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:39 pm

This is exactly the issue I am experiencing. I have taken all the same steps as the other user. I cannot get the game to load in the headset. It either says its taking longer than usual and tell me to take off headset and see the app if problem persist (which it does, never goes away), or it just quits the game without even getting started. Either way, I can't play the game. I can't do anything. I have re-installed game and all associated stuff over and over again, always with the same outcome. This is the only game I am having this problem with. Please help!

ceausescu123_mm

Sat May 20, 2017 11:11 pm

Same thing here: installed the game, but I cannot launch it. It launches the game, load a bit and then it exits into the main menu of Oculus. Completely useless game. I think it's gonna get the minimum stars from me.

Cry_Henry

Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:49 pm

Very important: The Oculus Rift and the primary Monitor must be connected to the SAME GPU/graphic card!

If this doesn't work, please opene CS ticket : https://crytek.kayako.com/

thx

Return to “Support”