Arthas90

Time-out Trophy Bugged

Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:45 am

Time out Trophy is bugged. I finished the game but i forgot to do the seesaw for laika. i returned to farm but i can't do the seesaw.
When i go in to the farm i don't have the blue section for the metal plate, if i shut down and reactivate the gravity field it appear but i can't put on the plate.

Cry_Volty

Re: Time-out Trophy Bugged

Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:05 am

Thanks for your report, there is nothing we can do about missing trophies immediately but I will pass it on to the team. Please keep in mind that sometimes Trophies take a while until they pop!
Community Manager - Robinson: The Journey

andygfa

Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:28 am

It would be really nice to have a possibility to finish the farm-event with a seesaw. I noticed that this place behaves randomly after a bit of playing around. Sometimes the metal plates can be levitated without the force field activated, sometimes cannot be moved even from inside the active field. The blue marker for the seesaw-plate, even if visible, doesn't snap the metal plate. All this happens after the game is finished and I try to get more trophies. Best regards.

StueyPooey

Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:48 am

I too am seeing this bug preventing me from completing the game. At the farm I cannot levitate anything near the log to complete the seesaw puzzle. Tried re-activating the the HIGs puzzle to no avail. I just cannot levitate the metal plates.

This now being July I cannot quite believe how this major flaw in the game has not been addressed by a game update nor even a reply to this post.

This is pretty poor guys and is the only thing preventing me from a 100% completion. As a person who likes to spend time getting all the achievements you can imagine how frustrating this is. Anyone out there will know what I mean.

Would appreciate a response to say either you will update and address this issue or that you will not fix it.

Great game otherwise! There is always something in these games that leaves a bitter taste as opposed to a fond memory of the experience.

Return to “Support”